Wednesday, March 5, 2014

COSTUME/COSPLAY: Hikari Shimoda's ☆ Super Hero Bunny Photo Shoot! ♡ /(・ × ・)\


http://gfycat.com/IcyMedicalEft

♡ /(・ × ・)\ ♡
Super Hero Bunny photo shoot!
Myself as Bunny Boy Super Hero, LISXXOR cosplay
Location: Ohaycon 2014
All photos and video clips by photographer:
Miss.Heartlessgirl

All .gifs made by me from Miss.Heartlessgirl's Ohayocon Fan Video!
(I linked the video so you can watch at the bottom of this post!)






***
Inspired by Hikari Shimoda’s Super Hero Bunny Boy, the protoganist of her “Before Word’s Were Born” 2013 series.
Originally I was only going to make the Super Hero Bear (Blue version) but I fell in love with this mischievous  Bunny Super Hero too, so I made them both!

Check out my other Hikari Shimoda photo shoot featuring both Bear & Bunny Super Heroes!:
HIKARI SHIMODA - SUPER HERO BUNNY & BEAR - taken by Tk8919 Photography!
COSTUME/COSPLAY: Hikari Shimoda
Super Hero Bunny Blog post~(・㉨・) ♡ /(・ × ・)\
***
In 2010 I discovered Japanese pop-artist, Hikari Shimoda
's creepy cute/kawaii magical girls and super hero saviors in their neon pastel surrealistic worlds and blank stares. I was mesmerized by her artwork and the message behind it.
 
HIKARI SHIMODA website: http://hikarishimoda.tumblr.com/

My cosplay versions of the Super Heros was my way of celebrating her art through my fashion skills. Like I love these lil guys so much I want to make them real!



***
 Debuting at Ohayocon 2014 in the Magical Girls masquerade contest category -  I entered my Super Hero Bear & Bunny in the cosplay craftmanship competition... AND I WON BEST MAGICAL BOY!!! WOOO! Thank you Hikari! ~_^

Ohayocon 2014 Lineup:
Bunny Boy Super Hero - Saturday morning photoshoot + judging
Pink Bear Boy Super Hero - Saturday evening for masquerade
Blue Bear Boy Super Hero - Sunday



***

Shirts, shorts, capes, ear headbands, claw paws, and claw slippers pattern drafted and sewn entirely by me!

Fabrics: I used costume satin for the capes. Cotton pique turquoise knit for shorts, yellow jersey knit for the hem and collars, and shirt, pink sweatshirt knit for the shirt, ears, and paw pads.  White blizzard fleece, white tissue knit for lining, and batting for the slipper mittens and paws.  Yellow and magenta craft felt for the claws. 2" rounded shank buttons painted with plastic primer, acrylic paint, and sealer.
Contacts: UV Yellow and White Out contacts from Pinky Paradise.


Me with photographer Miss.Heartlessgirl as total babe Tifa Lockhart.
She was so fun to work with!!! <3 br="">

Miss.Heartlessgirl's Ohaycon fanvideo! Catch me in my Super Hero Bunny outfit at 2:20!

I'm so happy I got to shoot with Miss.Heartlessgirl! She's an adorable babe of a photographer!
These shots all turned out super kawaii cute!
***

SO MUCH LOVE FOR HIKARI CUTENESS~
♡ /(・ × ・)\ ♡(・㉨・) ♡ /(・ × ・)\
For more Hikari Shimoda cosplay cuteness check my previous blog posts:
  • THINGS LISA LIKES: Hikari Shimoda and Bear & Bunny Super Heroes cosplay!
  • MAKEUP: MAKEUP: Hikari Shimoda Cosplay Makup
♡ /(・ × ・)\ ♡

HIKARI SHIMODA OFFICIAL SITE: http://hikarishimoda.com/
SWEET STREETS LA GALLERY: http://sweetstreetsla.com/artist/hikari-shimoda
MY FACEBOOK COSPLAY PAGE!:  LISXXOR cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment